Thanks to everyone who came out on Sunday, for our Run and Bender meeting. And all the food you brought! Delicious.
And thank you much, Nora and Paul for letting us take over your backyard for the day.
Think we counted about 35 participants in total.
- Tuesday. – 6:45 at Tim Horton Shoppers World – 6 km Maybe the Snapping turtle route.
- Wednesday – Bramalea RR at 6:30 – We’re starting Hill training – 4 repeats
- Thursday – 8 km – at Chris Gibson rec centre – 6:45
- Saturday Evening – Night Nation Run at Woodbine Race Track – Lots of Benders running this
- Sunday Morning – 15 to 23 k – Meet at Second Cup (Longo’s Plaza – Hwy 10, south of Steeles) at 8:30 am
- Sunday Afternoon – Bender Golf – Tee off at 2:15. Please let Ivar know if you plan to attend via email ASAP.