Thank you all again for helping us put on a great race on Sunday. We needed help in many areas to make the event work, and we got so many helpful and enthusiastic volunteers.
And a thank you to Samantha from The Benders, for taking on the task of race director, “Job well done!” The tireless planning and organizing of our team over the last several months.
So glad to see Don and Pam too!
Well done, congratulations to Steve on his completion of the 100 miler in Woodstock Michigan. Yes, another 100 miles. He’s a machine.
And congratulations to Mike B. and his team. They participated in the Ragnar relay Friday all night till Saturday morning, and he still managed to get to our race in time to help organize volunteers.
Looks like the weather will be good this week. Here is the plan:
- Monday – 6:00- Liz, Michelle and I will be running on the Etobicoke Trail starting behind the old Running Room. Join us if you’re interested.
- Tuesday – 6:45 – Tim’s parking lot at Shoppers World about 6 km
- Wednesday – 6:30 – Bramalea Running Room – 6 to 8 repeats of 800 metres (2 laps = 800 meters) both the marathoners and the half marathoners. Other distance runners come join us too.
- Thursday – 6:45 – Chris Gibson Rec Center – 6 to 8 km
- Sunday – 23 km long slow run for the marathoners, 18 km for the halfers. Location to be determined.