For those having difficulties placing orders in the Benders Store (Open now until Nov. 15), please see Karyn’s detailed step-by-step instructions below.
1. Once you have logged in, Press ?START A NEW ORDER? and this screen will pop up. Press ?ORDER NOW?
2. The next screen shows all the Proofs (illustrations) of Bender gear. Press in the group of items you are interested in.
3. Example – I want to order a Cycling Jersey so I pressed that Proof and the next screen appears. This is a photo of the actual item, just not with our decoration. Other categories will have several items from which to select. The actual item you will receive will be decorated as per the Proof.
4. Press on the item you are interested in. I pressed the photo and got the next pop-up. Navigate to the size or sizes you are interested in and enter the quantity. Club cut for men is a more generous cut and it?s recommended that you size up 1 size from what you usually take as they still fit slim.
5. After I selected my size and entered the quantity, I got the next screen. You can continue shopping…like check out the Hoodie…or you can Review your Order and Check Out.
Hope you find this helpful. I embedded the photos in with the text but if you are not able to view on your device that way, please follow along in the order of the attachments.
Please let us know if you are experiencing any difficulties ordering and Jacki and Karyn will do their best to assist. There is also the handy Chat button on the bottom right corner. If no one is available in real time, you can ?Leave a Message? and a Rep will respond to you via email.
A few other quick points:
– Your order will ship within 4 ? 5 weeks of the closing date.
– Your order will be shipped to Karyn as a Group Order (to save the $35 shipping cost for individual orders) and we will distribute accordingly
– The link is not mobile friendly. Please use your PC.
– You just need to set up your account (returning members use your previous account)
– Payment is direct to the webstore with Credit Card. Jacki and Karyn will not be collecting any money.
– You must complete ?check out? to finalize your order. Orders with “Order Saved” status will not be produced. Members may log in at anytime to resume and complete the Saved Order.
– You can access your account at anytime to place additional orders and view account history.
– Click on the Size Chart for your sizing. When in doubt, go a size up. We have found that these items are an ?athletic fit? and tend to run smaller than average clothing. There are no exchanges.
– You will only see Proofs of the Bender items and you make your selection based on the description of the items you select.
– Minimum order to get the listed price, is 10 items for the whole Team. If we do not get orders totalling 10 items, the pricing is more expensive.
Reminder the Bender Store is only open to November 15th.