Start and Finish:
Professor’s Lake Recreation Centre
1660 North Park Road
Sept. 10th, 2017
Race Start – 9am
Full race details found here
Turn by Turn Directions
- Starting in the Professor’s Lake parking lot
- Left and continue out of parking lot
- Right onto North Park Drive
- Run to turnaround at Pleasant Valley Place
- After turnaround continue on North Park Drive
- Left on Panda Lane
- Left on Porteous Circle
- Left on to path and follow around the lake
- Left on Professors Lake Parkway
- Left on Pepperwood Place
- Enter path at end of Pepperwood PlaceC
- Continue to follow the lake path
- Right at the parking lot
- Left towards the finish area
Volunteers and First Aid will be available along the route to assist you if needed.
The route is flat and fast, with only a few small hills.
Please stay on the path and sidewalks as roadways will not be closed for the race. Please use caution when crossing an intersection.
One water station will be available at the ½ way mark.
Washrooms and Changing
Washrooms and changing facilities in the Professors Lake Recreation Centre will be open and available for use.
Designated parking for the event will be available at Professors Lake Recreation Centre and nearby street parking in the event of full lots at the rec centre (Capacity 80 cars).