Welcome to the second week of December. The weather is still holding out favourably.
Well done to all the runners this past weekend. Samantha in Cayman Islands Marathon, Jackie, Belinda, Yasmin and Marcia who rocked the Reggae Marathon in Jamaica. We are waiting to hear your stories. Also congrats to all who participated in the Tannenbaum 10K
This Friday, don’t forget our Bender Christmas party at J Red Co at 6:30pm. If you haven’t already, please let Michelle know if you are coming. It’s looking like a great turnout.
For those folks wanting core fitness training, Maria is holding Workouts this Tuesday and Thurs at 6:30 sharp at St. Rita School (Mayfield and Summer Valley Rd). Its a great way to stay in shape.
- Tuesday – 6:30 – Tim’s at Shoppers world….all the Christmas lights are out in downtown Brampton, and we will enjoy them.
- Wednesday – 6:30 – Bramalea Running room. 8 to 10 km. Also, its Ann’s last week, so come out and wish her the best!
- Thursday – 6:30 – Chris Gibson Rec. Centre
- Friday – 6:30 – J Red Co – Bender Christmas Party!!
- Sunday – Egg Nog Jog in Terra Cotta. 18 Benders are registered. If you missed out, come up any way and cheer us on! It’s a fun event.