Thank you to all the Benders who participated in the Run 4 the Cure, lots of fun, all pinked up! Twenty six Benders, I think, ran/walked. Lots of great pictures on Facebook and we even are mentioned in an article in the Brampton Guardian. Stay tuned for a separate post on the event.
Way to go Alain, the fastest Runner overall!!
This coming weekend, good luck to the Chicago Marathon bound Benders, this is one of the top world marathons. You will have a blast! Lets plan on having even more Benders at this event next year.
Also, Best of luck to Michelle, doing the Boston Half, this Sunday.
- Niagara Falls International Marathon and Half Oct 15 – in 2 weeks
- Scotia Waterfront Marathon and Half – Oct 22 – in 3 weeks
- Hamilton Road2Hope Marathon and Half – Nov 6 – in 5 weeks
- Tuesday – 6:45 – Tim Hortons in Shoppers W orld – 6K
- Wedneday – 6:30 – Bramalea RR. – Track speed work, others can just run laps.
- Thursday – 6:45 – Chris Gibson Rec Center – 8K
- Thanksgiving this weekend – Best wishes to everyone. Long Slow Runs this weekend – It’s kind of messy because of all the different race dates but here goes:
- For the Niagara Runners – 23 km for the Full and 20 for the Half runners
- For Scotia Runners – 32k for the Full – and 18 for the Half runners
- For Hamilton – 23k for the Full and 12 for the Half runners
Have a great week.