Congratulations to all the Benders who ran Oakville Half Marathon. Heard it was hot and tough….well done!
We had a great Wine Run Sunday morning, the run part was very difficult, running through the mid-day heat, but the before and after race partying was fantastic. Thanks to Firmo and Teresa for hosting (and for keeping the pool open.) and to Michelle for organizing the event! 22 Benders participated, despite the hot conditions.
- Tuesday – 6:45 – Tim Hortons (Shoppers World) – 6 or 7 k run
- Wednesday – 6:30 – Running Room Bramalea – Some more track work. Make sure to wear something pink.
- Thursday – 6:45 – Chris Gibson Rec. Centre – 6 to 8 km
- Saturday – Reply to Liz if you’re looking to do your long run on Saturday.
- Sunday – Several Benders are participating in Run for the Cure. If you haven’t registered for the Team “Benders 4 the cure” please do so. If you require additional info, please reach out to Michelle for details. More info on Sunday’s long run to follow.
Have a great week, hope this great weather continues.