Well done, all the Ottawa Army Run participants. We had a great time. Such a nice city to visit. The race day temperatures were very hot, and made for tough running, but we did it.
There was also a handful of Benders out on the trails this weekend. Specifically 5 Peaks at Heart Lake Conservation Area. Entering both the Sport (6K) and Enduro (11K) distances. Well done all. Quick shout out to Lorraine who had a bit of a run in with some roots and rocks.
Next Sunday, hope you come to the Bender Wine run. Plans are in the works right now, Michelle will send out more info shortly.
- Tuesday – 6:45 – Tim Horton, Shoppers world, for about 6 km
- Wednesday – 6:30 – Bramalea Running Room – Speed work continues.
- Thursday – 6:45 – Chris Gibson Rec Centre for 6 to 8 km
- Saturday – Possible long run substitution day – check emails for details
- Sunday – Wine Run – Lots of fun! be a part of it!